Confusion: Non-Immigrant O Multiple-Entry Visa

I was hoping some kind souls could help me work out some blind spots. 

I have a multiple-entry, non-immigrant O visa for the purposes of visiting family (my wife - we both moved back to Thailand) that we obtained in the US.  

My first entry was 90 days.  My passport was stamped that I am admitted until Jan 6 2020.   

So, here are my questions:

1.  My wife and I intend to be up visiting some relatives for the new year and don't want to have to rush back so I can fly out of the country or take a bus trip somewhere across the border.  Plan was to leave Thailand on a border run before new years but can I get an extension in BKK and do it after we get back from our trip?  

2.  Are there any sort of TM30 reporting requirements with this visa?  If I leave Thailand and re-enter, do I have to notify my landlord (we're renting a house)?  And if there is a TM30 reporting requirement, is it going to mess with me leaving or entering Thailand when this 90 day period is up?  I'm taking a wild guess my landlord will probably not bother to report. 

3.  Similar to #2, are there any 90-day reporting requirements?  I assume, based on the fact that I have to leave every 90 days, it's sort of pointless but who knows?  Also, would I trigger a 90-day reporting requirement if I was able to extend my first entry as mentioned in #1? 

4.  Is there anything special I need to do when leaving or re-entering Thailand so as to not invalidate the visa?  I see that on a retirement or marriage visa that you need to fill out a re-entry form but I haven't seen anything like that for the non-immigrant O ME. 

5.  How many entries can I do in and out of Thailand on this visa?  Is it good until one year after issue regardless of how many times I enter or exit the country?  I know this sounds like a stupid question but I was always under the impression (which could be wrong) that the ME tourist visas were a max of two entries.  Just wanting to confirm. 

6.  I ultimately plan on converting to a marriage visa.  I understand it's best to apply 30 days from expiration of the visa.  Is that correct?  Best to use this visa to the max and then apply to convert it to a marriage visa on the last 30 days? 

Thanks in advance for the help.  New to all of this longer-term visa stuff. 

Seems this thread slipped through?

4 hours ago, KSwr7UDHyn said:

5.  How many entries can I do in and out of Thailand on this visa?  Is it good until one year after issue regardless of how many times I enter or exit the country?

You can do as many entries as you desire until the expiry of the visa ("VALID UNTIL" on the sticker).

4.  Is there anything special I need to do when leaving or re-entering Thailand so as to not invalidate the visa? 

No, you don't need any preparation. No re-entry permit needed.

3.  Similar to #2, are there any 90-day reporting requirements? 

No reporting as long as you do not extend your stay beyond 90 days.

2.  Are there any sort of TM30 reporting requirements with this visa?

Technically yes.  But if you avoid contact with immigration office no one will care.

And this is the reason why >I< would not take the route of extending your current stay (which as far as I know is possible for your visa based on visiting family? unsure).

I would do a border run sometime before New Year.

5 hours ago, KSwr7UDHyn said:

6.  I ultimately plan on converting to a marriage visa.  I understand it's best to apply 30 days from expiration of the visa.  Is that correct?  Best to use this visa to the max and then apply to convert it to a marriage visa on the last 30 days? 

It's your choice when to apply for extension assuming you meet the requirements (either income statement or seasoning of funds for a start).

There is no need to "use up" your visa.

Maybe I can lure  @ubonjoe to the thread for more expertise?

21 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

You can get a 60 extension based on visiting your wife.

Thanks for confirming.

But I would still advice against.

Why wake up/get in touch with immigration office (TM30?) when you can do a simple border run.