Mr. Moo's on Soi 7 in Jomtien

billaaa777

I had dinner at Mr Moo's, which is a restaurant I just found on Soi 7 in Jomtien between beach and second road. I ordered the chicken steak for 219 Baht and a side salad for 50 Baht.

The chicken steak was sauteed as opposed to what I normally get when I order this dish at other establishments which is breaded and deep fried. It was really tender and juicy. I am a good cook and I cannot duplicate how it tasted at home. It was almost assuredly marinated for a few days. It came with one side dish and I ordered the baked potato. The other alternatives were fries, rice or mashed potatoes. It also came with a sauteed vegetable medley which was good, not great. The baked potato was quite large, but did not have enough butter for my liking.

The salad was really good with fresh baby greens, although it was a little small. It came with a homemade salad dressing which was very tasty, but even after asking for extra, I still did not have enough. I like a lot of salad dressing, maybe too much. Overall, pretty good and I will go back and have this dish again.

Archived