Non-O Visa (Based on Marriage) in Vientiane, Laos

Hi to all guys,

what changed and what docs i need with my self ? for 3 month

they tell me last time, i need show bank statement, i ask with how much but operator not answer to me on this,i trying to find this info, and dont have any info about this, how much money need have?

and additional question, will they charge me on border, if my visa end on 11 - but 11 its holiday, and i book visit on 12, so i will go 12 ? 

thank you in advance

You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her.

They don't normally ask for financial proof to get a non-o visa based upon marriage. At the most they might want to see the equivalent of

20k baht in a bank.

Have you made an appointment to apply for the visa. See: https://thaivisavientiane.com/#

If your permit to stay ends on the 11th and you leave on the 12th you will fined 500 baht for an overstay.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her.

They don't normally ask for financial proof to get a non-o visa based upon marriage. At the most they might want to see the equivalent of

20k baht in a bank.

Have you made an appointment to apply for the visa. See: https://thaivisavientiane.com/#

If your permit to stay ends on the 11th and you leave on the 12th you will fined 500 baht for an overstay.

thank you very much

i can show to them Kasikorn Bank statement right with 20k bath ? if they ask some proof, what kind of proof's it is ?

can i show paypal statment or another e-bank ? what make less questions ?

yes, i make appointment 

about fee i get it

4 minutes ago, Sergey Black said:

i can show to them Kasikorn Bank statement right with 20k bath ? if they ask some proof, what kind of proof's it is ?

can i show paypal statment or another e-bank ? what make less questions ?

Either one or both will be accepted.

5 minutes ago, Sergey Black said:

about fee i get it

2000 baht

• Thanks 1

I printed out a bank statement online showing over 200k, also a letter in Thai off the wife.

Proof of my address here in Thailand ( yellow book ).

when I give all my documents in on day 1 the guy in the Vientiane checked all my documents and didn't say or returned any.