Wine: Extensive selection and delivered in many areas.

xylophone

Good day,

First of all, let me state that I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in the particular wine business that I am posting about, but it is a subject which is often discussed on TVF and I thought I would share my good fortune with anybody who wishes to take advantage of what I am about to post.

I have contacted one of the moderators with regards to this post and I am following his guidelines.

If you open the link you will see areas and representatives which are covered, followed by an extremely long list of wines from various countries around the world.

In most cases there will be a minimum order required for delivery, however may I suggest that if you are keen on ordering some of the wine, then possibly get together with a few friends to meet the minimum order requirement.

At the very end of this wine list there are what the company calls "Entry Level Wines", and these are fairly inexpensive and in some cases, are worth a try.

Anyway for those who want further information may I suggest you click on the link and read what is available, and contact them direct.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8fdef1daf56a7e578e11b0ca2/files/e2127937-4daf-4370-81a4-09fea82178fc/Vinum_Lector_Private_Price_List.01.pdf

Archived