UK Visa for Thai wife

I am Irish citizen, live in Thailand, retirement visa with Thai wife of 12 years, officially married in Thailand.

Wife has had 2 UK visas in the past 6 years, last one was a 2 year multi entry, which expired in 2018.

She does not work, we live together in my Condo in Thailand, last time we applied for visa, she had house, which she recently sold.

We have friends in UK who are willing to let us stay at their place.

Also, she has had many Schengen visas over the past 10 years, thus demonstrating that she has always returned back to Thailand.

So, my questions are

1/ Should she be able to again obtain a 2 year multi entry UK holiday visa?

2/ Can someone provide the link for application form.

3/ Is it an issue that she has no job or house in Thailand?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone is eligible to apply for a longer term visit visa, they need to show that they have reasons to visit the UK over a longer period, I'm assuming you're aware that a longer term visa doesn't mean she can stay for a longer term?

She doesn't need to have a house or be employed, the fact you're married and live together in Thailand, providing she can provide evidence to support that, details of accomodation and your Immigration status here in Thailand etc, then it shouldn't be an issue as it would go a long way to demonstrate her ties to Thailand. 

The fact that she's has visas before and complied with the conditions will certainly help, but the application will be considered on its own merit.

The details on how to apply and the link to the online application can be found here. https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/th/en/how-to-apply

would you not be able to apply under EU rules. sorry if i am wrong, someone will be along with more knowledge.

below text taken from this web site - https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/entry-exit/non-eu-family/index_en.htm

If your non-EU family members need an entry visa, they should apply for one in advance from the consulate or embassy of the country they wish to travel to. If they will be travelling together with you, or joining you in another EU country, their application should be processed quickly and free of charge:

Archived