Charlie’s Angels London premiere: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska hit the red carpet

snoop1130

Charlie’s Angels London premiere: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska hit the red carpet

by  Margaret Abrams, Vicky Lee

charlies-angels-london-premiere-201119-12.jpg

On Wednesday night, Charlie’s Angels stars Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska and Elizabeth Banks hit the red carpet at The Curzon Mayfair in London in celebration of their feminist film’s release. 

Earlier this month, they hit Los Angeles in their red carpet finest for the US premiere of the film. The women also hit a recent New York screening where actress Elizabeth Banks told the crowd, "We need more movies like Charlie's Angels." 

Unsurprisingly, all three Angels looked just as glamorous for their London appearance. 

Stewart, 29, is making a departure from her memorable Twilight character Bella in the action film. It's perfect timing for her to begin a new franchise, as her former co-star and boyfriend Robert Pattinson just opened up about their time in the Twilight films, calling the movies unromantic and "weird."

Full Story: https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/alist/charlies-angels-london-premiere-kristen-stewart-naomi-scott-and-ella-balinska-hit-the-red-carpet-a4292401.html?amp

Red carpet as much as you like, you ain't getting one cent from me. So many of these kick ass female movies out now and none worth a damn.

Did the original Angels ever beat a man up?

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Unsurprisingly, all three Angels looked just as glamorous for their London appearance. 

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Stewart, 29, is making a departure from her memorable Twilight character Bella in the action film. It's perfect timing for her to begin a new franchise, as her former co-star and boyfriend Robert Pattinson just opened up about their time in the Twilight films, calling the movies unromantic and "weird."

I saw all of them, and the second to last was theft, IMO, as it was diabolical.

However, Pattinson should keep his kisser closed about something that made him loadsacash, and launched his non  career.

I did like all except the last 2 movies, but the only thing that lives on for me is the excellent song which played at the end of one of them ( don't know the name offhand, but I play it a lot ).

Kristen has that haunted look that suited the movies, but does it translate to other genres. Time will tell.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Red carpet as much as you like, you ain't getting one cent from me. So many of these kick ass female movies out now and none worth a damn.

Did the original Angels ever beat a man up?

I saw all of them, and the second to last was theft, IMO, as it was diabolical.

However, Pattinson should keep his kisser closed about something that made him loadsacash, and launched his non  career.

I did like all except the last 2 movies, but the only thing that lives on for me is the excellent song which played at the end of one of them ( don't know the name offhand, but I play it a lot ).

Kristen has that haunted look that suited the movies, but does it translate to other genres. Time will tell.

Don't care for new Angels movie ( actresses not well known + WOKE) but to answer your question , Yes the original Angels on occasion beat up guys--clips below.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:32 PM, Tony125 said:

Don't care for new Angels movie ( actresses not well known + WOKE) but to answer your question , Yes the original Angels on occasion beat up guys--clips below.

By originals I meant the tv show with the big hair. I see a bit of agro on that clip, so I'm educated, thanks.

All I remember is the scary big hair.

The new kick ass females all seem so angry though. Can't be bothered with all these kill everyone, blow everything up movies.

I recently enjoyed Last Christmas, Ride like a Girl, Ford Vs Ferrari, Knives out, and I'm looking forward to seeing Fisherman's friend. 

Archived