Free MRT travel for fathers on Dec 5

snoop1130

Free MRT travel for fathers on Dec 5

By THE NATION

800_34f8bd1dc0d0482.jpg

The Bangkok Expressway and Metro Pcl on Friday (November 22) has invited all fathers to travel on the MRT Blue and Purple lines on December 5, which is celebrated as Father's Day in Thailand.

BEM is organising the "5th December Invite All Fathers to Travel MRT Blue Line and Purple Line for Free All Day" to help families forge good relationships and save energy by using public transportation. The free travel offer is only for fathers.

Just take your father along to the ticket office to get free travel coupons for the MRT Blue and Purple lines.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30378638

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-11-22

How will they know you're a father? Can't any dude just pretend they're a father and say "give me a free ticket"?

Maybe a few single dudes have in fact mistakenly fathered a child in the past that they don't know about and also are indeed fathers. What about these type of people who might not even know they are fathers?

16 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Let me guess; only applicable to Thai fathers...

The MRT, unlike the BTS, offers senior discounts to everyone, so I expect this applies to everyone too. Also, including English in the promotion info kind of makes it obvious that it does. Perhaps you should have stopped to think before posting.

Archived