Topic Too Controversial To Be Allowed?

fbran

I would like to begin a discussion on this important subject somewhere on these forums, as I believe this issue will affect many people on this board at some point in the future. However, I know this is a radioactive issue, so I don't want to start something that goes against the rules.

It would likely be a controversial topic, and one which the moderators would have to keep a close eye on.

But the subject matter per se is not against any of the forum rules, so go ahead and post it.

I would suggest that the General Topics Forum would be the most appropriate.

Thanks for the heads-up... it could be a busy afternoon.

It would likely be a controversial topic, and one which the moderators would have to keep a close eye on.

But the subject matter per se is not against any of the forum rules, so go ahead and post it.

I would suggest that the General Topics Forum would be the most appropriate.

Thanks for the heads-up... it could be a busy afternoon.

I think this is going to be really interesting and then when it starts to show real promise will degenerate into a flame fest

Methinks time to don the asbestos underwear :o You moderators are in for a long hot summer - good luck

CB

Hello Jai. Thanks for the response. I'd like to add that I have a lot of respect for Thaivisa and don't want to end up in the "Doghouse". So I will need some time to formulate my thoughts and get it into the word processor. Its days (or weeks) away from being posted, but I will let you know before I post.

Thanks

fbran

OK then.

Please notify any online mod when you are ready to post.

With advance notification we can be prepared to quell those potential flame fests.

Controversy is good... but it must be discussed in a mature manner.

Welcome to the forum.

/Closed.