Three injured as tour bus hits car in Koh Kaew

snoop1130

Three injured as tour bus hits car in Koh Kaew

By The Phuket News

1574847773_1-org.jpg

One of the male passengers in the car suffered serious injuries, said police. Photo: Phuket City Police

PHUKET:-- Three foreigners have been taken to hospital for injuries sustained when the car they were travelling in was struck by a tour bus on Thepkrasattri Rd in Koh Kaew this afternoon (Nov 27).

Capt Surachart Thongyai of the Phuket City Police reported that he was called to the scene, at the U-turn near the Isuzu showroom, at 2:44pm.

Capt Surachart along with fellow officers arrived to find a white Toyota Vios with heavy damage to its passenger side.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/three-injured-as-tour-bus-hits-car-in-koh-kaew-73771.php#cZ1QsYQ2I3sd0FyZ.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-11-27
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, 30la said:

It's a never-ending story .... I don't want to make any comment anymore ...

Yet you did.

14 hours ago, Deli said:

The Russians are back

Errrrrrr- Malaysians actually/

1 hour ago, Scott Tracy said:

I s the fact that the car is pointing in the wrong direction indicative of something? Or maybe it's just me...

Having cut in front of the bus on a u turn and hit firmly on the passenger side its expected. It must be you.

If people had waited for the full story to come out before making inane and inaccurate comments they would have found that the driver of the car was making a u-turn and failed to take into account the speed of the bus when pulling out into oncoming traffic. The driver of the car has been fined for reckless driving.