Pre-school For 2 Year Old

CarlBkk

We're looking for a pre-school for our 2 year old half Thai son but don't know where to begin. Ideally we'd like it to be bilingual, near an MRT station if possible (as we don't yet have a car).

Any recommendations would help us out immensely!

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked Nantawan Thawipas School, near Theparak/Srinakarin but unfortunately it is not near a BTS. They do however offer tri-lingual English Thai and Chinese. Our twins will most likely attend there next year, when they will be a year and a half.

For us a trilingual environment is key, since I am also a Hong Kong resident and my wife is Thai. We found Concordian International School on Bangna-Trat (approx between Central Bangna and the new airport) also to be good , but they start from 2 and a half years min, and we will change to there the following year, or the year after that.

Obviously you will need a car for both schools and if you don't live in the south or east of bangkok then both will probably be out of the question, but it's the only advice I have.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Please take a look at www.international.stjohn.ac.th and if our good international school appeals to you call me on +66836180297 or***emaile removed per forum rules--please PM poster--sbk** and I will personally show you around my school. We have an excellent nursery that was highlighted in a recent OFSTED inspection as one of the strengths of our school.

We are a very short walk from Phahon Yothin MRT stop. (see the map on our website)

Edited by sbk

We send our 2 & half year old son to a pre school at Asoke...next to the Honey Hotel on Soi 19.

I can't remember the name right now...the wife is asleep so I can't ask her :o

But my son loves it there, even when we go to pick him up early he wants to stay longer, fantastic place, English speaking and very international.

600 bht half day and 800 full day, fully recomend it.

If you want the full contact details just PM me.

Hi,

Please take a look at www.international.stjohn.ac.th and if our good international school appeals to you call me on +66836180297 o and I will personally show you around my school. We have an excellent nursery that was highlighted in a recent OFSTED inspection as one of the strengths of our school.

We are a very short walk from Phahon Yothin MRT stop. (see the map on our website)

Would you really want your child to attend a school who's head master writes posts like this?

Is it possible and easy to get a one yr visa for my gf (filipino) to stay in Bangkok?

Wow Livinginexile...you do seem to have an issue with me. I wonder who you are? Anyway maybe you should meet me soon in person and judge if I have any qualities? I offer you a warm welcome to have a tour of my school, are you available soon?

Edited by johnfb