AIS Cancellation

AAArdvark

As you will have to go in to a shop to sign the cancellation in person and there will be a minimum of a 1 month time for the cancellation to go into effect. Why don´t ask in the shop when you sign? They will probably give you the best and the right answer.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Matzzon said:

As you will have to go in to a shop to sign the cancellation in person and there will be a minimum of a 1 month time for the cancellation to go into effect. Why don´t ask in the shop when you sign? They will probably give you the best and the right answer.

I went to the shop and was told to bring the equipment and that the cancellation would be immediate or when I scheduled it.  In my case I asked if I could schedule it for two days later and was told yes.  She looked at my billing cycle and I will be charged for the period between cancelling and the end of that billing cycle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I went to the shop and was told to bring the equipment and that the cancellation would be immediate or when I scheduled it.  In my case I asked if I could schedule it for two days later and was told yes.  She looked at my billing cycle and I will be charged for the period between cancelling and the end of that billing cycle.

Ok, then they were either nice to you, or they have changed the rules. Goos for you anyway. ????