German Shopping For Sausages In Tops Collapses.....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: March 30th 2007

Foreigner Dies in Supermarket

Many shoppers and staff at Tops Supermarket, Pattaya 2nd Road, were shocked to see a foreigner convulse and tremble in the middle of the supermarket on 30th March – just a little after midnight.

When the police arrived; they found a foreigner; Mr. Klaus Schneider, aged 67, a German, lying with his face down to the floor. He had no injuries on his body but he had a lot of yellow water coming out of his mouth.

Mr. Schneider had 800 Baht on him and some medicine from Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.

The staff at the store who saw what happened stated that this foreigner was putting sausages into his cart and then started convulsing before he fell down to knock his head on the floor in front of many shoppers. He ran over to help but it was too late; the man had died.

The police think that Mr. Schneider must have a chronic sickness and his body was sent for autopsy to find the cause of death.

.... the last thing he saw (a cart full of sausages) will be a good image to take with him.

Presumably the poor bloke's epitaph will be, "the Wurst is yet to come".

Scouse.

now THIS is why I adore the scouse!

"I wasn't a brat while I was alive; but I did die with some!"

.... the last thing he saw (a cart full of sausages) will be a good image to take with him.

Presumably the poor bloke's epitaph will be, "the Wurst is yet to come".

Scouse.

now THIS is why I adore the scouse!

"I wasn't a brat while I was alive; but I did die with some!"

"He lived a long and good life and left this world as he would have wanted, he went out with a banger"