Honda Forza OEM Parts

Doctor1

Will check... thanks. If somebody on the forum got some OEM Parts laying around. The following is wanted:

Brake Levers, Throttle Grip, Rear View Mirrors, Plastics Carribbean Blue, OEM Seat, Exhaust Cover. In Exchange i have some aftermarket Parts if interested such as Brembo Levers and Flat custom Seat...

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Slightly off topic ,  my Forza is 4 years old this month , cold morning start today , how long does a Forza battery last ? 

I had to get a new battery for my Forza after only 12.000Ks at a cost of about 4.500Bt, but the bike has now done 36000Ks and the battery is still going strong.

10 hours ago, papa al said:

finding correct un-wrecked plastic in a wrecking yard

hmmmm

Very common in western countries to get second hand parts from the junk yard. To reuse the healthy parts of a crashed bike... Im a bit surprised thats not the case in Thailand, where they reuse a lot of parts.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, possum1931 said:

I had to get a new battery for my Forza after only 12.000Ks at a cost of about 4.500Bt, but the bike has now done 36000Ks and the battery is still going strong.

Thanks , a pal bought his Forza about 2 weeks before mine and his battery lasted about 3000k , why oh why can't Honda get a guarantee from who ever supply the batteries.  Mine is due for next service at 36,000k.  I think I have a steering issue which I will bring up , when riding in a straight line the clamp that holds the bars is a couple of degrees off straight...' They are all like that sir ' I am expecting.

2 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Thanks , a pal bought his Forza about 2 weeks before mine and his battery lasted about 3000k , why oh why can't Honda get a guarantee from who ever supply the batteries.  Mine is due for next service at 36,000k.  I think I have a steering issue which I will bring up , when riding in a straight line the clamp that holds the bars is a couple of degrees off straight...' They are all like that sir ' I am expecting.

I see what your saying, though I have to say that apart from the battery I have had

no issues with the bike at all.

You are only surfing and not driving around backstreets?

I agree that maybe scooter parts are so cheap that there is not much in the way of scooter parts but if car parts are anything to go by there are loads of used parts places. One can even buy half a car here! https://goo.gl/maps/8EEL5rkxUhVucsqN6

So they are here somewhere. 

For Honda Forza just go to any Honda main dealer they are very reasonably priced.