Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Reserviors around Pattaya

thaiden1

Has anyone noticed how low the Reserviors are. Mapprachan is extreemly low. Last time I saw it like that was 4 years ago and that was at the end of the dry season in March. I think it is lower now. I have seen no comments from Government officials on what they are going to do. I heard they can replenish it from other reservoirs but I assume the other ones are just as bad. It would be a good time to dredge the lake to make it deeper.

There have been a couple of recent threads about this water shortage which did get coverage in national media about a month ago. Piping supplies from Rayong and buying from a private source are the Pattaya Water Authoritie's proposed solutions.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, champers said:

There have been a couple of recent threads about this water shortage which did get coverage in national media about a month ago. Piping supplies from Rayong and buying from a private source are the Pattaya Water Authoritie's proposed solutions.

"Buying from a private source" Wonder what that means. Buying a truck load of water sucked out of a fish pond?

Archived