Good Thai Lessons + Student Visa Extra!

Vit77

I am bored of visa runs (sometimes they are quite expensive and boring - especially I saw all countries around already and I visited many places inthere), so I found another way to stay longer and LEGAL in Thailand. And cheap.

I've looked for a while and found quite nice school of anglish (but rather expensive) and THAI (experimental one - similar to callan method in english) and it's gonna be pretty cheap.

Owner needs just few more students to decrease the price, so I post on this forum to help everybody (and myself either :o).

The most important is - after 2 weeks I got letter from ministry which allows me to get student visa (abroad, I think wherever but I am not sure about that). My friend used it already and got 1 year student visa in KL (she has to visit immigration after 3 months).

Visa is for the period of studies - 1 year. And there are gonna be 200 lessons during a year (min frequency: 60%). It means twice a week (2 hours) - not big deal.

Lessons will start probably around May but future students can join later. And school is around BTS Sukhumvit line.

If somebody is interested in prices and more information and adress of the school pm me please (or write an e-mail).

Edited by Vit77