Looking for a proven Visa agency in Phuket

I am a US citizen in Thailand, been here 14 months on renewing tourist visas repeatedly via Lao, they are getting tired of this and I must go new route, recently married to Thai, presently on tourist visa, want to stay long term, US Embassy cannot verify my monthly income which is 75,000 BHT monthly from US rental property income, no pension, I do not have the 800,000 BHT to deposit for retirement visa (I am 56) nor do I have the 400,000 to put up for marriage visa. Is an agency my only hope for a visa?  Any advise or name of good agency in Phuket area, (Thai Muang in specific)  appreciated.

Edited by jonjondoveheart

You could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai at the consulates Savannakhet, Laos or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam without any financial proof. The visa allows unlimited 90 day entries for one year from the date of issue.

You should start transferring in at least 40k baht of your income into a Thai bank from abroad to meet the financial requirement for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage. Since it would be your first extension application you would only need 2 or 3 months of transfers.

If you are prepared to do that then you would only need a single entry non-o visa.

• Like 2