Trump at brink of impeachment as U.S. House committee approves charges

rooster59

36 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Any other guesses? I am guessing you will see the main vote on impeachment will have some dems against it. The vote in the senate is going to be to dismiss with no trial. 

well i thought u liked guesses considering the post stating not all dems will vote to impeach.

I doubt it will be dismissed without trial. Moscow mitch is stupid but not that stupid.

All ive been hearing from trump supporters is the cant wait for the senate trial to hear all the witnesses like bidens and schiff.

9 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

And here was me thinking that the entire point of politics was getting the dirty on your opponent ! What a bunch of hypocrites the democrats are ! Sore losers with no agenda !

It is about getting dirt. But try the legal way if you dont want to be impeached.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Last I looked at was Bill Clinton flying to Eastern Europe with Epstein. So to fling mud about having sex with minors is more than just a tad outrageous. 

Clinton is not president.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Last I looked at was Bill Clinton flying to Eastern Europe with Epstein. So to fling mud about having sex with minors is more than just a tad outrageous. 

All one needs to do is examine a man's character. All of the answers lie there. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Now it has become about winning or losing at any cost no matter how high. The dems established this very low bar and it will come back to bite them in the ass.

What low bar. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

But will moscow mitch do that.

You said it will be finished before it starts. So which is it.

You argued I shouldn't be so sure. Sometimes I am not sure why I have to bother taking two positions with people like you. I am pretty sure Mitch should take the high road and move for outright dismissal. 2. If it goes to trial there will be democrats in the senate that vote to acquit.

Then we can focus on Warren and Sanders etc. A big shot just came from across the Atlantic. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You argued I shouldn't be so sure. Sometimes I am not sure why I have to bother taking two positions with people like you. I am pretty sure Mitch should take the high road and move for outright dismissal. 2. If it goes to trial there will be democrats in the senate that vote to acquit.

Then we can focus on Warren and Sanders etc. A big shot just came from across the Atlantic. 

In the Senate we can expect an incredibly drawn out process as the Reps will want the accuser/whistle blower to be questioned as it should be but he/she will not show up as we still don't have a name. Then they'll want to question the Biden's and they will refuse. So, in the end it'll be a waste of time just like in the House nonsense.

• Confused 2

34 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

"Freshman Dem who led impeachment charge: Let me get back to you next week on how I’m going to vote, okay?"

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/12/13/freshman-dem-led-impeachment-charge-let-get-back-next-week-im-going-vote-okay/

Still confident Nancy does not have the votes to impeach I wonder? LOL

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

In the Senate we can expect an incredibly drawn out process as the Reps will want the accuser/whistle blower to be questioned as it should be but he/she will not show up as we still don't have a name. Then they'll want to question the Biden's and they will refuse. So, in the end it'll be a waste of time just like in the House nonsense.

I think a better approach is to take no risks and win the election. If we become vindictive and seek revenge such as the dems do now it is the wrong way to go about it. Just go patch the holes in the road and let the dems whine win they lose and it isn't even close.

Be the better person.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

If you believe that you live in Lala land. Reluctant? 

Yeah . . . I'm just leaning back on those pesky facts again. You know Pelosi held off on this impeachment until she was unable to ignore what Trump did.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HuskerDo said:

"Imagine what will happen in the house if the GOP get a majority".....

Didn't the Reps have this when Ryan was running the show and didn't they make a major mess of accomplishing what Trump promised in the election?

Things are a little different now, The GOP should wait and pounce when the time is right. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1