another weird day with 3BB

zoza

I went to schedule my payment to 3BB for my internet, and when I had filled the details in and entered the Kasikorn OTP

a statement in Red said 3BB Internet has been removed from the system ? so I phoned Kasikorn they basically could or would not tell me what it was about? I have been with 3BB and KK for a few years and only had one problem before.

so I phoned 3BB to see if I could pay via  the 7-11 as I am away for the holidays , after ten mins this lady tells me I owe 250 baht and I ask why? she says I have a monthly bill for movies? and I say yes I know I have Netflix and Amazon, and this lady

says but you must of clicked on this free movie site on 3BB??? I explain that I have all the movies I want and I have never

signed up for any movies off 3BB and she says it was from May and was free until now and you must of clicked on it???

I told the lady I sometimes throw my head phones onto my laptop so maybe my headphones owe you money but I have

never ordered or watched any movies from 3BB. she put the phone down?

has anyone any clue about what is going on (last time it was I D no. on the form when it should of said Account no,}

it is still incorrect today but we all know TIT and you cannot admit when you do wrong so it never gets fixed.   

Do you have the physical bill?  Perhaps they have changed the name used for payment by KK bank?  I do not have 3BB so not sure if you paying through their website or your banks but for True have payments to 3 different names each month for phone/internet/tv using bank website. 

On December 14, 2019 at 12:53 PM, zoza said:

I told the lady I sometimes throw my head phones onto my laptop so maybe my headphones owe you money

Nonsensical sarcasm is rarely appreciated by people who have to deal with customers on the phone, not only in Thailand.

Go into a 3BB office with paperwork and print-outs and behave like you understand  that things sometimes get screwed up instead of verbally assaulting some office clerk who is not to blame.

I've seldom had a problem with 3BB, but when I did they seemed very reasonable and helpful.

Similar thing to zoza happened to me too. Wanted me to pay 250 a month for Monomax (I don't subscribe to any additional service from 3BB). Told them in assertive clear terms I don't use, never have used it, they could check records & all I want is basic service full stop. Took a couple call backs from them, but I think they took it off my bill (I pay yearly, btw).

The way they market movies, free and otherwise, seems obscure by design... billing and marketing maybe be dodgy, but I do give them some credit for getting onto service pronto.

I use the 3BB app on the smartphone to pay through internet banking.

Zero problems so far.

Can't comment on Netflix stuff.

It's well possible that 3BB has been removed from the payment lists at the banks.

I vaguely remember that similar has happened with ToT and Bangkok Bank.

(I had ToT in the past and then also paid through the app)

Oops.

Just notice that KBank is NOT on the list of payment channels with the app and the 3BB member website.

It's only Bangkok Bank, KrungThai, Krungsri (Ayutthaya) and Thannachart.

If you have KBank internet banking: setup the virtual VISA "WebShopping" card (for free).

This should enable you to pay via VISA credit card channel.

I just downloaded the last bill (PDF).

A long list of channels (counter payment at misc locations e.g.)

But NOT KBank.

The second symbol is this "moon and stars" which you can find at 7/11 as far as I remember.

Of course you need a printed bill with the bar-code for that.

3bbpay.jpg

counterpay.jpg

8 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

The second symbol is this "moon and stars" which you can find at 7/11 as far as I remember.

Of course you need a printed bill with the bar-code for that.

Nope.

I have a 3BB card, same size as an ATM card, but heavy laminated paper, that has the barcode on that.

At anytime in the month I just give it to the 7-11 staff to scan. 

thanks for the input lads, got a call off 3BB apologising for the mistake

and telling me my December payment for Internet had already been paid?

I have checked and as far as I can see this is not so?

so let me enlighten about the roots of sarcastic comment, I rang Kasikorn

about five times asked for ''SPEAK ENGLISH'' and nothing changed got through and they hung up? rang 3BB and they did not answer until another

four calls but kept insisting I owed them money? like they have tried with

other's ???? sent an Email and got a totally different attitude when an

English speaking lady phoned me to say sorry. she was the good cop.  

15 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Nope.

I have a 3BB card, same size as an ATM card, but heavy laminated paper, that has the barcode on that.

At anytime in the month I just give it to the 7-11 staff to scan. 

Forgot about it. Put away as I do all payment online.

Archived