What tools are needed for the Honda Wave 110cc Carbureutor Model

Langkawee

Can someone please advise exact tools with size numbers, in millimetres for wrenches and types opened or closed wrenches etc screw drivers, Philips or flat head etc, for self-maintenance of 2012 Honda Wave 110cc carburetor model. I don't think the year model or cc size makes any difference but I'm no expert. Simple things like fixing a flat tyre, changing spark plugs, changing oil. Not really necessary to have tools for anything else. But would be interested what tools would be needed to change disc brakes, air filter, fuel filter, chain and cogs, bleed disc brakes, adjust engine timing and valve clearances, clean carburetor and anything else that can be necessary for overall maintenance. Also have an annoying problem of brake light staying on when ignition is turned on. When ignition turned off the brake light goes off. I''ve tried pushing up the brake foot pedal with no luck. This trick fixed the problem on my Suzuki Smash before. I don't want to buy a tool kit. I only want to buy the tools absolutely necessary. No need to carry so much tools around that'll never use. 

Archived