Bikerweekend In Sisaket

bushmill

Hi Folks,

there is the rumor, that there is a bikerweekend in Sisaket at the 7th of April.

Somebody knows more about it ???

Bushmill :o

No but if you more let me know i might able to drop by.

Maybe sisaketKalle knows

Hi Folks,

there is the rumor, that there is a bikerweekend in Sisaket at the 7th of April.

Somebody knows more about it ???

Bushmill :o

That sounds great but typicall for sisaketpeople nobody knows anything about it and than they are surprised that nobody is there. One of our guests heard the same about the coming biker weekend , 2 weeks ago in Ubon.

i phoned to mr green and yes saturday there is a meeting. he said that he expected 300 bikes to join the party it will be in sugarpub i will post more info tomorrow. kalle.

Guys,,

Thats seems to be problem in here,, no one tells "Us" farangs what is going on,, i noticed same here in Ubon everything is publiced in Thai, nothing wong with that, but if one want more bikers to enjoy and join the tour, invitation\program should be made in english as well.

i phoned to mr green and yes saturday there is a meeting. he said that he expected 300 bikes to join the party it will be in sugarpub i will post more info tomorrow. kalle.

Guys,,

Thats seems to be problem in here,, no one tells "Us" farangs what is going on,, i noticed same here in Ubon everything is publiced in Thai, nothing wong with that, but if one want more bikers to enjoy and join the tour, invitation\program should be made in english as well.

the party will be at the sugarpub bikers from all over isaan will join. saturday evening i will be there from 19.00. marco dont you know any thaibikers from ubon and ride with to sisaket sure they will be there.kalle leaving for thailand tomorrow. :o:D:D