Retirement ext. to Marriage ext.

As thainet says you can do it in the last month of your retirement extension. I suggest that about 6 weeks before that date go to the Immi office that you will use, take your wife with you and get the IO to explain to your wife EXACTLY what they want to see. All offices (should) have the same requirements but some will want extra information as well.

A lot will also depend on how you are funding it, 400,000 baht in the bank or monthly income.

I have attached the tick box that I used and also a Word document that I ended up with which you may find of use to you.

If you need more help please PM me and I will do what I can.

Tick box for marriage extension 2019 v02.xlsx The great Immigration paper chase..docx

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

As thainet says you can do it in the last month of your retirement extension. I suggest that about 6 weeks before that date go to the Immi office that you will use, take your wife with you and get the IO to explain to your wife EXACTLY what they want to see. All offices (should) have the same requirements but some will want extra information as well.

A lot will also depend on how you are funding it, 400,000 baht in the bank or monthly income.

I have attached the tick box that I used and also a Word document that I ended up with which you may find of use to you.

If you need more help please PM me and I will do what I can.

Tick box for marriage extension 2019 v02.xlsx 11.13 kB · 0 downloads The great Immigration paper chase..docx 7.73 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much for the info.

Income not a problem.

It not until August. I was hoping that I could have done it earlier 

It is the type of insurance that they are pushing that the concern.

Particularly as I and many others don't need to buy it.

We are just giving money away.

I am far from wealthy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Thank you very much for the info.

Income not a problem.

It not until August. I was hoping that I could have done it earlier 

It is the type of insurance that they are pushing that the concern.

Particularly as I and many others don't need to buy it.

We are just giving money away.

I am far from wealthy.

For retirement and marriage extensions (with a Non-O) there is NO requirement for insurance. Please familiarise yourself with many threads on this already.

You asked for good advice on timing of extension, which has been given..just go from there.

Edited by thainet