Starting A Business On Koh Phangan

I've only spent 5 months on the island but I am playing with the idea of opening a business on the island. Everything would be under a trusted Thai persons name so there shouldn't be any problems on the legality of it but there are so many more blank spaces to fill, especially the cost side of things and the logistics.

Does anybody have an idea of the starting costs of opening a massage shop? This includes rent, furniture etc. Is it possible to take over an existing shop? I'm finding it really difficult to find any information on the matter so I was hoping you could help me out. There is info on starting a business in Thailand but this is more likely to concern bars or situated in bangkok which is a completely different kettle of fish.

Thanks in advance

there is a new massage studio supply shop on the main road in thongsala... you can get an idea of prices there. keep in mind if you are putting everything in a trusted thai's name that many trusted thais on this island have snatched the business away from the farang as soon as it got up and running.