Deportation for Russian who wanted to teach at international school

webfact

Deportation for Russian who wanted to teach at international school 

2pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Naew Na reported that immigration authorities in Chonburi had arrested a 30 year old Russian man who was on a blacklist. 

The Thais had been alerted to the activities of K.V. after the Foreign Ministry were contacted by authorities in both Vientiane and Suvannnakhet in Laos. 

The Russian was found to be presenting fake documents in pursuance of work as a teacher at an international school. 

He is being fined under Article 82 (1979) and will soon be deported. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-18

1 hour ago, UnkleGoooose said:

What exactly is a Russian going to teach at an international school? Drinking? Fighting? Poor manners?

That's a rather a large brush your using to paint all Russians

Putin seems to be doing rather well on his as you think "limited knowledge"!!

10 hours ago, Falcon said:

But the comment/description is not so far off most Russian people over here in Thailand though.

Perhaps in the designated sleaze areas where the same could be said of many over zealous nationalities but I've met many well educated and benevolent Russians who are calm and cultured. To brand them all as drunken louts is unecessary and inaccurate. 

19 hours ago, UnkleGoooose said:

What exactly is a Russian going to teach at an international school? Drinking? Fighting? Poor manners?

What are the Philipinos a d Philipinas teaching?

From my experience it ain't much worse than a Russian....

Maybe if they actually hited fully qualified teachers the education for all Tha kids at all levels would improve

2 hours ago, potless said:

So he was blacklisted. On the radar by 2 authorities in Laos. Fake teaching documents. Did he want to teach or just have access to children? Bad smell.

Are you calling this man a "pedo guy"?

Be careful, Vern might think you're talking about him and sue you

On 12/18/2019 at 8:19 PM, Falcon said:
On 12/18/2019 at 5:29 PM, Nip said:

That's an entirely uneducated, unfair and unnecessary  racist comment.

But the comment/description is not so far off most Russian people over here in Thailand though.

Is this your personal experience talking then?

On 12/18/2019 at 7:59 AM, RichardColeman said:

maybe I as a 55 year old UK national should become an English teacher - though I think I would be hard put to understand the Nigerian/Russian dialect of the Thai school children

There was a polish girl who taught in my school in Bangkok - I could barely understand her so the poor kids had no chance.

She was white young and attractive though which ticked the box for the Thai school and their parents. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:59 PM, RichardColeman said:

maybe I as a 55 year old UK national should become an English teacher - though I think I would be hard put to understand the Nigerian/Russian dialect of the Thai school children

I as an American feel the same way. I honestly don't understand why the government wants to hire people to teach children to speak broken English what's no more understanding of the language than a parrot. As the saying goes "stupid is as stupid does"...

Archived