Paid for Multiple, only received Single Re-entry Permit

Arrived 2+ hrs before flight at BKK on Tuesday morning, but as there were long queues at check in, long queues at security and long queue for re-entry permit, I took passport and ran for my flight. Only on the plane did I check my permit and it is single, not the multiple re-entry permit I paid for. My fault I know, but it was a missed flight had I checked and dealt with it then. I still have the receipts for payment of 3800 and 200 service fee. I am in Siem Reap now flying back to BKK tomorrow. Can anyone suggest my best course of action when I return? Thanks to all.

Same thing happened to someone I know. Unfortunately she didn't discover it until she tried to make a second entry and at that point did not still have the green receipt. Impression was that they'd have let her in had she been able to sglhow the receipt and you should certainly be able to get it corrected by showing the receipt. Only question is whether you have to do so at the same location where it was issued.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Same thing happened to someone I know. Unfortunately she didn't discover it until she tried to make a second entry and at that point did not still have the green receipt. Impression was that they'd have let her in had she been able to sglhow the receipt and you should certainly be able to get it corrected by showing the receipt. Only question is whether you have to do so at the same location where it was issued.

That is my question really. Where to deal with it? Was thinking of asking at BKK when entering tomorrow. If not a single entry gets stamped on re-entry then it is in theory no longer valid.

As I got the permit at BKK, if I have to go back to same place, I can only do that when next leave the country. 

Will definitely flag it to the IO when entering tomorrow and get their advice. 

Think your issue is that imm at CW won't do anything (could be wrong) it needs to be corrected where it was issued. I would take another tm8 etc as a fall back position to bkk airport next time leaving Los. If they correct mistake, which they should then all good. If not get a new reentry permit.

• Like 1

May not apply but the New York Consulate forgot the "A" on my O-A Visa one year and I had to go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok to have someone put it into a typewriter and type "A" on the Visa

Then of course to Immigration to obtain a new correct "permission to stay"