Free house design plans

Hi

Looking to build a cheap house in issan.

I think from cement blocks and steel roof.

All for around 500k baht.

Are there any places where I can download free house design plans that the Mrs can simply give to the village builders to follow. 

Not looking for high end technical features just something easy to follow

Thanks

As well as the plans on my page most village offices have books of pre-approved plans available for you to peruse and copy for free.

Our home was built from the free plans, actually a meld of No27 and No30 with some artistic licence by Madam (and a factory roof in Ayutthaya)

post-14979-0-15097600-1412843230.jpg

8 hours ago, MAF666 said:

http://www.crossy.co.uk/Thai_House_Plans/

Put together by Crossy. Free house plans in Thai, drafted by Thai architects. All of these houses have been built in Thailand, so all that is required is to print out the plans and apply for the required building permissions.

Many thanks.

How do I open the downloaded files on an android phone. Or do I need to use a computer.

Cheers

14 hours ago, Crossy said:

As well as the plans on my page most village offices have books of pre-approved plans available for you to peruse and copy for free.

Our home was built from the free plans, actually a meld of No27 and No30 with some artistic licence by Madam (and a factory roof in Ayutthaya)

post-14979-0-15097600-1412843230.jpg

Nice place, do you cut the grass? 

7 hours ago, RideJocky said:

Nice place, do you cut the grass? 

We have geese which keep it down somewhat, and a man (actually my step-son) who mows it every couple of weeks. There's about 1 rai which actually needs cutting, yes, we have a petrol mower.

15 hours ago, zoolander said:

Many thanks.

How do I open the downloaded files on an android phone. Or do I need to use a computer.

Cheers

The files are .zip pretty sure there's an Android App. Inside they are .jpg the same as the government site, I never managed to find actual editable CAD files.

EDIT WinZip for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.winzip.android&hl=en the original and best.

Archived