Change of address

Simon1287

Hi all,

I am registered in Jomtien as being in Thailand on a retirement extension.

At present, I am in Phuket staying in various hotels, seeing if I like it here or not (It seems I do)

My 90 day report is due in late January. Most likely I will be staying in Phuket now and not returning to Pattaya.

Can I wait until I look for an apartment to rent or should I have been going to immigration every time I moved hotel in Phuket to tell them where I am?

I.e can my visit to immigration wait until I have a more fixed address. If so, can I do the change of address and 90 day report at the same time?

My extension will need renewing in early March. Can Patong immigration handle that or do I go to the main office?

Simon

Bunch of questions there.

I assume your hotels will be registering you each place you stay.

90 day report. More tricky as report need to match registered address at the time of reporting. I would try registering online as no questions asked. If go to Patong or Phuket Town immigration they might ask where you are staying ...

Patong Immigration does not process annual extensions.

Try to get the address registration from your hotel. (they should do this)

With this confirmation you should have any problems to do the 90 day reporting in Phuket.

If the hotel did not register you, you will need to do this yourself before the 90 day reporting.

• Like 1