Yamaha repair workshop Pattaya

mauroest

I did not have a good experience, for a simple spark plug, with the Yamaha spare parts workshop at Sukhumvit Soi 63, 
Now I want to change the XMAX drive belt, and I want the job to be done well. some suggestions in Pattaya ?

If write address here is not allowed, please send PM

There is an ex Yamaha mc service guy who has his own place. Was mentioned in a thread not that long ago (perhaps in bike forum?) Speaks English and seems very competent.

Under the overpass that goes from 3rd road to Bali Hi. Go towards Thrarappaya and then take the the U turn before the lights and he is directly opposite. Note that the premises appears as more a lean to then a building......

13 minutes ago, topt said:

There is an ex Yamaha mc service guy who has his own place. Was mentioned in a thread not that long ago (perhaps in bike forum?) Speaks English and seems very competent.

Under the overpass that goes from 3rd road to Bali Hi. Go towards Thrarappaya and then take the the U turn before the lights and he is directly opposite. Note that the premises appears as more a lean to then a building......

may be here ? https://goo.gl/maps/Nq3rns5hwJ8n15En9

Archived