This heartbreaking Big Bang… fan theory will change the way you look at the show

snoop1130

This heartbreaking Big Bang… fan theory will change the way you look at the show

BY JODIE EDWARDS

big-bang-theory-cast-farewell-1556671309.jpg

KUNAL NAYYAR / INSTAGRAM

After a record breaking twelve-year run, The Big Bang Theory came to an end earlier this year, and fans around the world are now re-watching episodes to hold on a little bit longer.

However, while fans have been reacquainting themselves with all twelve seasons, eagle-eyed viewers have also noticed an unfortunate plot hole or two.

Remember Sheldon’s lie about never touching Stuart, or those inconsistencies regarding his first encounter with Leonard?

With all of these plot holes, it's no wonder that fans of the show have started to devise theories of their own, including one particularly heartbreaking idea about Howard (Simon Helberg) and his mother.

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a30240250/the-big-bang-theory-fan-theory-howard-mother/

Season 1 and 2 were watchable. Having attended Caltech there were many situations to which I could relate and see the humor. By season 3 it had just devolved into downright stupid however and I can't imagine how it made it through 12 seasons.  Heartbreaking is definitely not a word I would associate with that show under any circumstance.

Mind numbing on the other hand...

TOP 5 COMEDY SHOWS (YES i AM DATING MYSELF)

1. MASH

2. All in the family

3 Rowan and Martin Laugh in

4. Red Skeleton

5. Boston Legal (Crane Denny crane)

The oly good thing about BiG BANG WERE BIG BOOBS

Edited by kingstonkid

All these good American comedies have one thing in common; several good comedy actors.  Roseanne, Cheers, Frazier, Friends, Happy Days.....

All the <deleted> ones also have one thing in common; they are based around a single comedy actor.  That seldom works - I'd name a few, but I can't remember them.  ????

I won't be re-watching TBBT, I loved it, now it's over, next.....