Dating someone who is bi

Mrfox

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

If a guy here meets a bargirl, and decides to pursue her, the first thing I would recommend is the hiring of a private detective, to find out what her "real background" is. All of them have a story, and most of them are well coached. Getting the truth is rather difficult, if not impossible. If she had been a bargirl for 8 years, and had been past the 3,000 mark, wouldn't you want to know about that? I believe that there is a certain point beyond which there is no possibility of having a healthy relationship with a man. Too much "history". What is the breaking point? One thing that is nearly always the truth, is that whatever they tell you, there is alot more to the story. And if they say they have been working for two weeks, and she is 31 years old, be very skeptical. The lady lover would not be a big deal for me. Half the women I dated in the US went both ways. Few admitted it. 

Your life will be infinitely less complicated if you can find a "civilian". 

Thanks finally, the thread becoming more interesting than I thought lol, thanks for the inputs. Happy new year! 

Been hunting for some time, but recently met a bar girl

I wonder if you would go into a House of Ill Repute in your home country looking for marriage material?

But somehow, some way, that idea makes perfect sense to you here?

Best of luck to you mate. 

And Happy New Year. ????

30 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

Every woman I’ve ever dated that have been bi, and there have been a few, turned out to be crazy as a loon and sexually promiscuous. Have fun with it but don’t get serious. That’s my take. Good luck!

Promiscuous ? Such a loaded term, women are sluts/men studs

Definition>>> Someone who is getting it when I am not ????

It won't be her real sister, Thais call anyone who lives within 5 miles sister, brother, uncle, aunt even son or daughter. Get rid of it once a carpet muncher always a carpet muncher, she'll never be happy with you. A voice of experience fun to begin with. Mark my words could end up very nasty.

3 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Been hunting for some time, but recently met a bar girl

I wonder if you would go into a House of Ill Repute in your home country looking for marriage material?

But somehow, some way, that idea makes perfect sense to you here?

Best of luck to you mate. 

And Happy New Year. ????

Some truth to that... America is full of it! What's worst of the 2 evils, alwyas wondered:Americans f for fun vs Thais f to take care of their famalies? 

But agree, happy new year and thanks for the response 

On 12/29/2019 at 1:38 PM, NCC1701A said:

i am dating someone who is bi. i just met her. and have in the past long ago.

the problem you are facing is your girlfriend may truly be in love the other women.

you have to decide if you can deal with that. i would ask her to be honest. and to have a understanding of what your relationship is about.   

the odd thing is many men don't feel betrayed if their girlfriend has sex with another woman.

the other thing I ask is "Can I watch?" :clap2:

In your age, Baywatch should be enough....

On 12/30/2019 at 1:21 AM, Mrfox said:

Grew up in America, so half the women either have many relationships, been divorced and/or step kids, so really don't mind but get your point. Even the hiso girls here, who knows where they been. 

You must have been super awkward with girls in America if that is your take.  I think you should take whatever you can get out here and be thankful.

" Besser Bi, als nie!" ( Better bi than never...)

Regarding this study, no health benefits when together with a Lesbian.

Our study, published online on Sept. 19, evaluates the advantages of marriage across heterosexual, bisexual, and gay or lesbian adults. We discovered that bisexual adults do not experience better health when married.

Source: http://theconversation.com/marriage-could-be-good-for-your-health-unless-youre-bisexual-121865

Archived