Dating someone who is bi

Mrfox

Been hunting for some time, but recently met a bar girl. Seems nice enough and acknowledged her past including having a child she needs to take care of back home. However, accidently, found out her 'sister' turns out to be past (?) bi boyfriend (who is female). 

Not sure what to think of it, haven't asked about it. 

Like to get some opinions, should I ask? 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her sister is her ex boyfriend and happens to be bisexual? Am I understanding this correctly?

They dated, then the "sister" had a sex change to become a woman?

Family reunions and gatherings should be interesting, please see this through and document the entire thing for us. I need something new to read with my morning coffee 

Been hunting for some time, but recently met a bar girl. Seems nice enough and acknowledged her past including having a child she needs to take care of back home. However, accidently, found out her 'sister' turns out to be past (?) bi boyfriend (who is female). 

Hunting bar girls? The child will never accept you, but you'll have to pay for all of them.

If her girl friend has short hair, it's a different game. Run, buddy, run. 

28 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Lucky you. 

+1, play it right and you will have lots of fun if the 3 of you are compatible. Was lucky twice during my hunting days and still dream about it, 555555. Enjoy while it lasts. Life is too short not to. Happy New Year. MS >

I remember a story one of those bi bar girls told me.

She visited a guy together with her gf. They agreed that he can watch while the girls played with each other and he was allowed to have sex with the main girl but not her girlfriend.

To make it short: He violated that rule and it ended up in a BIG fight.

Be aware what you are hoping for...

1 hour ago, Mrfox said:

Not sure what to think of it, haven't asked about it. 

How I see the situation ..............

Your 'gf' is banging a ladyboy by choice, and you for the money.

'Sister' is a Thai to English translation error, all females (and men pretending to be females), of a similar age, are covered by the Thai word 'sister', it doesn't imply any blood relationship.

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

'Sister' is a Thai to English translation error, all females (and men pretending to be females) are covered by the Thai word 'sister', it doesn't imply any blood relationship.

All bar girls call other bar girls sisters. Got nothing to do with their families. 

i am dating someone who is bi. i just met her. and have in the past long ago.

the problem you are facing is your girlfriend may truly be in love the other women.

you have to decide if you can deal with that. i would ask her to be honest. and to have a understanding of what your relationship is about.   

the odd thing is many men don't feel betrayed if their girlfriend has sex with another woman.

the other thing I ask is "Can I watch?" :clap2:

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

'Sister' is a Thai to English translation error, all females (and men pretending to be females), of a similar age, are covered by the Thai word 'sister', it doesn't imply any blood relationship.

Yes. Wonder how cum many of the Thai experts here didn't point this out. Many Thai girls call their female friends sisters. I don't speak a word of Thai and know this fact. 

OP is going to be taken to the cleaners, but what's new? 

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i am dating someone who is bi. i just met her. and have in the past long ago.

the problem you are facing is your girlfriend may truly be in love the other women.

you have to decide if you can deal with that. i would ask her to be honest. and to have a understanding of what your relationship is about.   

the odd thing is many men don't feel betrayed if their girlfriend has sex with another woman.

the other thing I ask is "Can I watch?" :clap2:

I used to know a guy who found watching two girls going at it was incredibly arousing for him. Each to his own.

I'd have no problem watching two girls, but I'd probably only want to get it on with the more attractive one afterwards.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

There's no risk of a cuckoo in the nest so it's seen as just a bit of harmless fun. Nothing is harmless in Thailand though. 

I thing the old wisdom is you need four. Two will fight against each other, with three two will pair against one, with four they make two pairs and are happy.

3 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Hunting bar girls? The child will never accept you, but you'll have to pay for all of them.

If her girl friend has short hair, it's a different game. Run, buddy, run. 

Very common here to have a "Tom" girlfriend. Met a girl recently in a bar. Stunning 28 year old. Something just didn't seem quite right to me but noticed that she did have several customers over the coming weeks. After about six weeks she just dissappeard.

Talked to one of the other girls about her and she explained that she was a "tom dee" and her tom girlfriend couldn't deal with her working in a bar, so she left the bar.

Toms often have a strong hold on their tom dee girlfriends, just like Thai men, and are known for taking their money and even beating them up. Very difficult for a farang customer to break that bond.

As for the child, depending on age,there's no real reason why the child wouldn't accept you.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the other thing I ask is "Can I watch?"

Reply to runner up in the POTY comp>

I used to go out with a good looking girl who was Bi, when she met a girl that she liked she used to turn on the womanly charms! it was a sight to behold - will leave the story there! :wink:

Especially in Chiang Mai you can see many beautiful girls with tomboys. I guess these girls made bad experiences with men and tried to find some who knows their needs. Also I guess that later, when they start thinking about kids, they will search a good man. I rarely see older women with tomboys.

Archived