You Tube disappeared??

I have 2 Samsung 32" smart TVs in the house, they both have Netflix and You Tube installed from new.

A few days ago I was unable to get You Tube to open in either tv. They are both on WIFI, Netflix opens

fine, I can get You Tube on my mobile. Have googled the problem, but still cannot fix.

Does anybody have any ideas??

13 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

Switch off and unplug everything. I have been having similar issues which i think is something to with AIS Fibre. 

I have tried that several times. I have 3BB

On 1/2/2020 at 10:34 AM, sticky said:

I have 2 Samsung 32" smart TVs in the house

You don't say how old the TV's are? We have a 2012 model and YouTube no longer works on it and Samsung is not updating the app. Solution is to use a plug in Android box or enter the Samsung device in developer mode for some 3rd party  hacks that are less desirable.

17 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

You don't say how old the TV's are? We have a 2012 model and YouTube no longer works on it and Samsung is not updating the app. Solution is to use a plug in Android box or enter the Samsung device in developer mode for some 3rd party  hacks that are less desirable.

Both TVs are about 18 months old.

• 4 weeks later...

Not knowing or asking my questions about U-Tube, I hope I do not dirty the post too much ..

How to avoid the visual and sound pollution of pubs arriving like a hair on the soup in the middle of a superb piece of classical music or other ...

and also how to remove this:
"video paused, do you want to continue?"

and thus have the whole piece without this wild cut.

Thank you very much ..

21 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

Not knowing or asking my questions about U-Tube, I hope I do not dirty the post too much ..

How to avoid the visual and sound pollution of pubs arriving like a hair on the soup in the middle of a superb piece of classical music or other ...

and also how to remove this:
"video paused, do you want to continue?"

and thus have the whole piece without this wild cut.

Thank you very much ..

I don't think there is any way of blocking Google's advertising from YouTube.

You could try downloading the YouTube video and playing it back using something like VLC. A Google search will reveal a number of YouTube download options.

But we're off-topic here... perhaps start a new topic on the subject and ask for other member's input?

• Thanks 1

With the TV set on, press and hold the power button on the remote until the TV cycles off then on.

Release the power button when the 'Samsung' logo appears on the screen.

This does a full restart on the Samsung.

Unplugging the TV doesn't clear the memory.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1