Extraordinary request at Flints one (Rawai Bakery)

chercheur888

I know it is extremely difficult and out of this world to ask for a (special) order. Went to Flints one Rawai this morning and asked to order a sour dough bread. Usually they sell 400 gr. loafs, but as I like to have bigger slices, asked if it is possible to order a 1 kg loaf. They phoned I guess their boss, and the answer was, yes you guessed right, no can do. I am happy for them that their business is so good and I know that it was a near impossible order.

You asked if they could do something, they said they couldn't. They gave you a reply based on whether or not they could do something. Just because you got your nose out of joint because they could not make you feel special you have decided to dis a joint. Your attitude in your first sentence reflects this. They even went to the extent of contacting the boss instead of just refusing you. You then criticise their business for not being able to accommodate your needy self indulgence. This post speaks volumes more about you than the bakery.

What will you eat with your caffe frappy soymilk latte with cinnamon and a twist now? It was hardly a life-shattering experience.

At least you have shared your angst and torment at this terrible ordeal on the internet- do you want me to arrange counselling for you?

Archived