Non-Immigrant O visa on retirement option?

The online registration form (applying from UK) does not appear to have the option of applying for a single entry non-immigrant O visa based on retirement. I knew the multi-entry option has been withdrawn, but what has happened to the single-entry option on retirement? Also gone?

Edited by SheungWan

OK, I found the single O on retirement option on the form, even though it appeared to have disappeared from the preceding picture menu.

However, I had got myself in a decided tangle, since the only form option that was initially showing was O-A which I had started way back and decided to abandon. No saved data  showing on the form but I had to find a prior forum thread on e-visa problems to learn how to delete prior attempts at form filling before the full menu would reveal. And then the single O (retirement) opened up for the resumed pleasure of form filling.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Sad 2

Come to Thailand with 800k  bt ready to transfer , get a 30 day visa free on entry , go to the Immigration office local to where u intend to LIVE , and follow their instructions. Its that easy if u are over 50.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would recommed ditching the effort online. There are consulates at Hull, Cardiff and Edinburgh I think. Search for them online. I believe you can visit in person and submit your paperwork there. They send to London for approval and you go and collect. Easy. The online system does work but its a nightmare to navigate. There is an extensive thread on here if you look for it, which helps.

Edited by jimn
  • Like 2