Nicolas Cage made a surprise appearance at a Somerset pub and bought everyone a drink to celebrate the New Year

snoop1130

Nicolas Cage made a surprise appearance at a Somerset pub and bought everyone a drink to celebrate the New Year

By Damian Jones

Nicolas-Cage.jpg

Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage surprised locals when he made a surprise appearance at a pub in Somerset on New Year’s Day (January 1).

The Hollywood veteran was pictured taking selfies with a number of locals at the Tramways social club. He is also believed to have bought everyone a drink.

According to ITV News, a spokesperson for the club said: “There weren’t many people in the club yesterday so his round didn’t come to much. He would have had to pay out a lot more if he’d come in on New Year’s Eve.”

In the past, Cage has been renowned for delivering an almighty rendition of Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ at Karaoke bars.

Full Story: https://www.nme.com/news/film/nicolas-cage-made-a-surprise-appearance-at-a-somerset-pub-and-bought-everyone-a-drink-to-celebrate-the-new-year-2592262

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Well done Nicolas Cage ....  I guess if your a movie star it's difficult to go anywhere as normal folks do.

Why are his eyes so red and glazed looking ???   

Too much scrumpy. 

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

he's been recently reprising his role in 'leaving las vegas' (his best acting job imo) in real life, sad for he's privileged and talented but just drinking it away..

Yep great movie!

On my one trip to England/Scotland/Wales, went into a pub in London, they were drinking some exotic port beer called Budweiser.

Then in some small pub in the middle of nowhere, they were playing Patsy Cline on the jukebox and some drunk came up to me speaking some foreign language, I think it's called "British".

Then in Glasgow, drank some cider while the locals were playing some weird bowling-like game.  They were confused why I wasn't in Edinborough, like all the other sensible tourists.

• Haha 1