Reported at Police Station in Sept 2016 - What next if anything?

Ok, so I left Thailand in 2016 to the UK. Returned and did my TM30 at the local cop shop because Nan immigration was too far away and they said I could do it at the police station.

I have the slip and the signature of the officer. Roll on to 2019 January and they asked for my TM30 at my yearly extension ( first time ever) Thankfully, the wife still had the slip and it was accepted begrudgingly. However, the IO did insist that I should have done it at their office even though the New office in Uttaradit wasn't there at the time! (go figure)

Anyway, I have applied for a user name and password and got them for any future TM30 reports. My question is, should I try to register the entry in 2016 on their system or is that too far back?

Many thanks for any input. ????

I registered for TM30 online in the UK last summer.
When I arrived on a ME Tourist visa in November, I completed the TM30 and could search for it at will.

I'm currently on a Visa run in Vietnam and yesterday looked for my TM30 but it has disappeared from the system.

I can only assume that when I submitted my TM6 on departure, the existing TM30 was deleted and the system does not hold a history of TM30's....or the software is full of bugs like the online visa application software.

19 hours ago, Alidiver said:

I registered for TM30 online in the UK last summer.
When I arrived on a ME Tourist visa in November, I completed the TM30 and could search for it at will.

I'm currently on a Visa run in Vietnam and yesterday looked for my TM30 but it has disappeared from the system.

I can only assume that when I submitted my TM6 on departure, the existing TM30 was deleted and the system does not hold a history of TM30's....or the software is full of bugs like the online visa application software.

Always good to get a screenshot, though in any event it's no problem. Since you're currently outside Thailand an older TM30 report is irrelevant, just file a new one when you get back.