Rihanna has perfect response for fan who points out pimple as she blesses us with first selfie of 2020

snoop1130

Rihanna has perfect response for fan who points out pimple as she blesses us with first selfie of 2020

by Mel Evans

Rihanna-insta-featured-cc31.png

Rihanna has blessed us and it’s not even February yet (Picture: Instagram)

If you’re cruising into 2020 hoping to troll Rihanna think again, the woman is on her game and we haven’t even hit the middle of January yet.

Taking to Instagram overnight the star wanted to bless us with her first selfie of 2020 and what a moment it was. Momentous. Jubilant. The work of only a boss.

With her hair in braids and seemingly not a brush of makeup, save for a sleek slick of lip gloss (Fenty, what else?) the star smiled for the camera.

‘First selfie of the year doe. #2020,’ she wrote, as we too had our first bout of fainting for the year.

Full Story: https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/07/rihanna-perfect-response-fan-points-pimple-blesses-us-first-selfie-2020-12013883/amp/

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

She is beautiful but aging for sure.

That's the problem with all those beautiful women. They get old and older.

Also this one was very beautiful a loooooong time ago. No, I am not posting a picture of how she looks now.

brigitte-bardot-medium.jpg

The problem with women is they depreciate and you end up stuck with them like some old car. Car salesmen have the right idea relating to women:- When her bodywork starts to go and she needs expensive servicing, trade her in for a new model. I have informed Lady Roadrunner that when she reaches 40 I am going to swap her for two 20's.