Chlorine, Where To Buy ?

undercover

Anyone know where to buy chlorine in pattaya at a sensible price ? Ive been quoted 1.800 bht a litre in the pool shop on north pattaya road, sounds outragous to me ?

i beleave there is a place on the third road on the same side as the fishing park but further up going out of pattaya

Last year I bought 20 killos ( plastic bucket ) of chlorine powder from shop in Pattaya Nua ( nearest Suk Rd. ) for 1900 baht. 2 weeks ago I used the shop just around the corner in 3rd. Rd. ( about 150 mts. from traffic lights ) and bought 20 killos of chlorine granules for 2000 baht.

Thank you very much for your replys, I will try that shop on the third road, sure a lot cheeper than the price I was told, the chlorine powder I was shown was in a blue and white plastic container, I asked her twice how much and she even went to get a book with the prices in, also a Thai friend who was with me at the time asked her and he got the same price ? just seems crazy ?

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you very much for your replys, I will try that shop on the third road, sure a lot cheeper than the price I was told, the chlorine powder I was shown was in a blue and white plastic container, I asked her twice how much and she even went to get a book with the prices in, also a Thai friend who was with me at the time asked her and he got the same price ? just seems crazy ?

I use the trichlor tablets, about two tabs per week. Cost is 300 baht per 5 tablet tube. Enough in one tube for 2 1/2 weeks...

• 2 years later...