Police issue shoot to kill order in the search for thief who killed 3 in gold heist

rooster59

On 1/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, Don Mega said:

Whats a Can ?

Suppressor, silencer know by a few other descriptions as well.

Screw's onto the end of the handgun so that the noise from the projectile is removes or limited.

To shoot with accuracy Eg: 3 dead and 4 wounded makes me think the person has military training 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:18 AM, Nyezhov said:

Well Kwaibah, you gave me a sad emoji, I assume becasue I say he needs to be captured and interrogated?

Well he had a Can on the pistol. Where did he get a Can (which are usually European or American or Chinese made)?

How did he chose that shop?

How was he planning to unload the gold?

Where did he get the gun?

Ordniary robbers dont attach cans to their guns. The USA has thousands and thousands of legal Suppressors and virtually none are ever used in crimes. Robbers dont rob with cans. Why was this guy using one?

Arent those questions worth answering in a proper investigation.?

true but IF POLICE see him and kill HIM none of your questions will be answered.....WILL THEY...???

1 hour ago, hatewaitin said:

Suppressor, silencer know by a few other descriptions as well.

Screw's onto the end of the handgun so that the noise from the projectile is removes or limited.

To shoot with accuracy Eg: 3 dead and 4 wounded makes me think the person has military training 

Yeah was pointed out to me way back on page 1 (post#9)... Ive had them on a few rifles so am familiar with them.

Edited by Don Mega

On 1/11/2020 at 7:18 AM, Nyezhov said:

Well Kwaibah, you gave me a sad emoji, I assume becasue I say he needs to be captured and interrogated?

Well he had a Can on the pistol. Where did he get a Can (which are usually European or American or Chinese made)?

How did he chose that shop?

How was he planning to unload the gold?

Where did he get the gun?

Ordniary robbers dont attach cans to their guns. The USA has thousands and thousands of legal Suppressors and virtually none are ever used in crimes. Robbers dont rob with cans. Why was this guy using one?

Arent those questions worth answering in a proper investigation.?

Most cans in Thailand (aka suppressors/silencers) are local made.  3 provinces with competent gunsmiths and CNC skills have been identified as suppliers: Cholburi, Lopburi and a third I can’t remember.

Unlike Finland where their use is encouraged during hunting and thus easily obtained or with ATF permits in the US, they are almost impossible to get hold of legally in Thailand unless you’re in the Army/police.

Edited by smileydude