Mikes Vigo

Its for sale ! ,spent 200.000 k on mods, SENSIBLE offfers please !

I think people will need a few more details on the Vigo itself, age, mileage, price, etc, etc.

Just a thought : :o

I GOT FED UP TRYING TO ADD A PIC,. ITS 4 MONTHS OLD 4500KMS, ITS A 4X4 3.0 D4D WHITE EXCLUSIVE,( PRICEWAS 995.000 BAHT , AUTO AND LEATHER ( STANDARD ) IVE ADDED, 20INCH WHITE CUSTOM WHEELS, BODY KIT ,TYPHOON POWER UP UNIT ( 30 BHP MORE ,YES I HAVE ROLLING ROAD PRINT OUT ) COLOR CODED TRD GRILL/BUMPER COVER,ROLL BAR WITH 4 FITT LIGHTS, XENON HEADLIGHTS, HELLA TWIN TONE HORNS, WOOD KIT, TV,DVD.CD,CHROME BITS,4 MORE LIGHTS ON THE BUMBER,ALL TOYOTA ACCESSORIES, OVERMATS, MUDFLAPS,ALLOY PEDAL COVERS,BLUE LIGHTS HERE AND THERE, AND LOADS MORE ,.IF INTERESTED SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND ILL SEND PICS, THANKS

Edited by mikethevigoman

Its for sale ! ,spent 200.000 k on mods, SENSIBLE offfers please !

I think people will need a few more details on the Vigo itself, age, mileage, price, etc, etc.

Just a thought : :o

I GOT FED UP TRYING TO ADD A PIC,. ITS 4 MONTHS OLD 4500KMS, ITS A 4X4 3.0 D4D WHITE EXCLUSIVE,( PRICEWAS 995.000 BAHT , AUTO AND LEATHER ( STANDARD ) IVE ADDED, 20INCH WHITE CUSTOM WHEELS,TYPHOON POWER UP UNIT ( 30 BHP MORE ,YES I HAVE ROLLING ROAD PRINT OUT ) COLOR CODED TRD GRILL/BUMPER COVER,ROLL BAR WITH 4 FITT LIGHTS, XENON HEADLIGHTS, HELLA TWIN TONE HORNS, WOOD KIT, TV,DVD.CD,CHROME BITS,4 MORE LIGHTS ON THE BUMBER,ALL TOYOTA ACCESSORIES, OVERMATS, MUDFLAPS,ALLOY PEDAL COVERS,BLUE LIGHTS HERE AND THERE, AND LOADS MORE ,.IF INTERESTED SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND ILL SEND PICS, THANKS

Mike,

Could you do me a favour and repeat that one more time as I didn't quite get it.

Cheers

Have seen Mikes truck and it is as nice looking in person as it is on paper.

Just wondering why he wants to trade if for a mia noi. Before I go looking for one, do you have any spec requirements and required mods on the mia noi?

I think we'd all like to see a pic of this machine, inside & out.

Maybe somebody can help him post a few pics?

...... and maybe a mod can tidy up the thread?

Im sorry ,im useless on a computer !... I used to have a sticker on my car when i was a kid, it said, the cars a pile but the driver is beautifully equipped !,. now it says,. the the drivers a pile bit the car is beautifully equipped !

I have also viewed the vehicle, and it has been customised very nicely, a certain head-turner.

I think the Mia-Noi he speaks of will have 4 wheels and a big behind :o

The dog is correct, the truck IS the mia noy,. and like all of them id like a change !, it will have four wheels its true ! ,hurrah !! i got a pic on !

post-41326-1176387463_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikethevigoman

Have seen Mikes truck and it is as nice looking in person as it is on paper.

Just wondering why he wants to trade if for a mia noi. Before I go looking for one, do you have any spec requirements and required mods on the mia noi?

id like wealthy thai girl of about 18 with no attitude problems and her own ferrari ! thankyou

I think we'd all like to see a pic of this machine, inside & out.

Maybe somebody can help him post a few pics?

...... and maybe a mod can tidy up the thread?

pic ( albeit small ) posted, sorry about the messy thread, im the same at home,. useless !

Edited by mikethevigoman

I don't mean this in a bad way but I have to ask the question - why buy a 4x4 then do that to it?

I thought a 4x4 car was built for off-road and harsh terrain. All the bits and money spent on it has rendered it pretty much useless for what it was originally designed for and also (more importantly to you) probably limited you selling potential.

Now if you'd uprated the suspension, added a winch, alloy bumper/cattle bar and mud plugging tyres I could understand . .. . but why not just buy a luxury car if that was what your after?

imho whilst the appearance of some cars might be improved by customising , pickup trucks rarely seem to benefit from customising , whether lowered in lowrider style , fitted with low profile tyres or mutilated with all the tasteless crap that thai drivers seem to love to stick on their pick ups.

pick ups have a certain utilitarian style much suited to their purpose and seem to benefit from dark colour schemes.

i cant understand why mikevigo has turned his machine into the automotive equivalent of one of those bar girls made good with excessive heavy gold jewellery , white stilettos and big sunglasses but i can certainly understand his wish to be divorced form such a monstrosity.

got any shots of the interior ?

I don't mean this in a bad way but I have to ask the question - why buy a 4x4 then do that to it?

I thought a 4x4 car was built for off-road and harsh terrain. All the bits and money spent on it has rendered it pretty much useless for what it was originally designed for and also (more importantly to you) probably limited you selling potential.

Now if you'd uprated the suspension, added a winch, alloy bumper/cattle bar and mud plugging tyres I could understand . .. . but why not just buy a luxury car if that was what your after?

Well that's probably why he wants to sell it :o

PS. What's with the awful Thai flag stripes - are you Thai?

Edited by Phil Conners

mutilated with all the tasteless crap that thai drivers seem to love to stick on their pick ups.

On this topic the funniest 'customisation' of a Vigo I saw driving here was a Vigo with the side stickers (you know the large one that spell Vigo just incase your not sure what type of car it is) and they had applied the stickers spelling VIOG ...... :D

I certainly laughed that's for sure!!

:o

Well that's probably why he wants to sell it :D

Well if he isn't he's certainly taken to the street culture like a duck to water. :o

• 2 weeks later...

i have modified it for selling trim bits,( i am in the truck parts business ) there is a very good market now for these items and its done its job, i also have an off road vehicle and have competed in many events including the malaysian off road challenge,.im not a farmer and am lucky to have tarmac right up to my front door, and the reason i didnt buy a luxury car is that i dont need one,my hobby is off road motor cycling and i carry my bike in the back now and then, so it does have a purpose, but i dont need to go off road in this one, however if i felt like it i would,. Edited by mikethevigoman

imho whilst the appearance of some cars might be improved by customising , pickup trucks rarely seem to benefit from customising , whether lowered in lowrider style , fitted with low profile tyres or mutilated with all the tasteless crap that thai drivers seem to love to stick on their pick ups.

pick ups have a certain utilitarian style much suited to their purpose and seem to benefit from dark colour schemes.

i cant understand why mikevigo has turned his machine into the automotive equivalent of one of those bar girls made good with excessive heavy gold jewellery , white stilettos and big sunglasses but i can certainly understand his wish to be divorced form such a monstrosity.

got any shots of the interior ?

I BET YOU WEAR BROUGES AND DRIVE A GREY CIVIc,. ! :o And you are in the minority, ive had a load of comments and all good,. also it can be reverted back to its former plain look for people like your self,,.we are all different ( thank christ ) and im entitled to do as i wish,.

Well that's probably why he wants to sell it :o

ARE YOU LOT WRITING THIS FROM THE NURSING HOME ? ISNT IT TIME YOU WERE IN BED

I feel the important question here is whether you are gonna buy another vigo, or will you change your screen name? Are we gonna see mikethedinoman in the near future? Mikethe308gtman does't have quite the same ring to it
Sorry boys ive been on a 10 day holiday for posting a photo of a topless man ! ,. kin ell what next,. anyway, i love your comments, what a boring lot of old farts you are, lighten up,. its a larf innit,. the truck unlike some of you can be changed back to resemble a normal one !

Well that's probably why he wants to sell it :D

Well if he isn't he's certainly taken to the street culture like a duck to water. :o

When in rome !,..,,, horsefeathers i say !

BORING !

we are all different ( thank christ ) and im entitled to do as i wish,

couldnt agree with you more .

your car is not to everyones taste , certainly not mine , but i have as much right to criticise your cars appearance as you have the right to put 8 spotlights , go faster stripes down the bonnet and a plastic roll bar on the back.

as a promotional vehicle for your business , it is probably good marketing.

but come on , it does look a bit of a tart.

i also drive a vigo but apart from a rear "top up" lid and crash bars on the front , it has not been modified.

oh , and leather seats and mirrored windows. :o

and a tesco steering wheel cover ! the plastic coated steering wheel they fit in the vigo feels terrible.

anyway , i hope you sell it for a good price , i'm sure the mods have been professionally fitted .

good luck.