What sort of visa can I get?

I have a kid here with a non-Thai citizen, and I am trying to get our baby citizenship for my country but it is taking some time. I have been here for a few years, I did several tourist visa + extensions, an EDU visa, two tourist visas, then another EDU visa. I just did a visa-exception and extension, but I need at least another few months to arrange for passport for my child. Is there any chance I can remain with my family? I am not old enough for retirement, and cannot afford an elite visa.

If your child is attending school and had a extension of stay for studying from immigration you could get an extension for being their parent. You would need to show 500k baht in a Thai bank for 30 days to get the first extension.

It seems though they do not have any passport now which would rule out that option.

I assume they have a birth certificate issued by an Amphoe to prove they were born here. That will be needed when they leave the country the first time,

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

If your child is attending school and had a extension of stay for studying from immigration you could get an extension for being their parent. You would need to show 500k baht in a Thai bank for 30 days to get the first extension.

It seems though they do not have any passport now which would rule out that option.

I assume they have a birth certificate issued by an Amphoe to prove they were born here. That will be needed when they leave the country the first time,

thank you, I do not have the necessary 500k baht for that option and correct she does not yet have any passport.