Air Asia Web Site In A Mess

astral

I have been trying to book a flight this morning.

Air Asia tells me my card has been rejected, but my bank says that Air Asia has not asked for approval.

That was early this morning.

Now the site says I need to be logged on, and will not let me get beyond the initial "search" stage.

Am I the only one, or are others having trouble??

Air Asia tells me my card has been rejected, but my bank says that Air Asia has not asked for approval.

Now the site says I need to be logged on, and will not let me get beyond the initial "search" stage.

I can get past the member login area. You just have to check the box saying that you understand the terms and conditions. (Next to the total cost of flight).

All,

Spent alot of time trying to use Airasia booking with Credit card etc. The error messages are not always correct as to your problem.

Try putting in your telephone number like you are calling from out of Thailand.

I had good results after that.

LLL

All,

Spent alot of time trying to use Airasia booking with Credit card etc. The error messages are not always correct as to your problem.

Try putting in your telephone number like you are calling from out of Thailand.

I had good results after that.

LLL

Had trouble yesterday, process was stuck at Payment.

A fresh restart of the whole booking not possible...

Had to delete Temporary Internet Files, Browser Cache etc., after this went smooth.... :o

I have problems with their website all the time and today was no different. Also, you sometimes can't book it over the phone and get the same prices. I've tried that and they said the special internet prices are just that only for ordering over the internet.

of all the flights i have booked with airasia on the net i have had problems maybe only 10% of the time so im fairly happy with the system.

the times i had problems i rang direct and booked . there was a $5 aud booking fee over the phone.

no big deal so give it a crack. :o

I've never had a problem making a booking online with AirAsia in the past. I just browsed their website, simply wanting to look up a fare for a particular flight. No dice. Every time I attempt a search, what gets returned is one sales press release or another. Very strange...

Edited by ovenman