24 hour pet hospital in pattaya?

Looking at old threads here im afraid some info might be outdated was wondering if people knew of current vets who are 24 hours in case of emergencies? Ideally around Darkside but if there's not any around pattaya would be good too. 

We had an unfortunate event the other day losing a kitten we got spayed, was some misunderstanding from the vet about bloodwork and thinking she may have had an underlying issue we werent aware of and lost her only a few hours after taking her home... we are taking her sister this upcoming week and we want to be prepared for everything this time along with doing bloodwork before hand and a checkup, but just in case itd be nice to have info on a vet who's open at night for emergencies or calls, thanks in advance.

There are a few , personally would not recommend any of them but here you go

1. Thonglor 

2. muang ake

3. north Pattaya animal hospital opposite Bangkok hospital 

4. na jomtien animal hospital , near makro , branch of North Pattaya 

5. Nurmblawan hospital , both old and new one

47 minutes ago, BestB said:

There are a few , personally would not recommend any of them but here you go

1. Thonglor 

2. muang ake

3. north Pattaya animal hospital opposite Bangkok hospital 

4. na jomtien animal hospital , near makro , branch of North Pattaya 

5. Nurmblawan hospital , both old and new one

Thanks, just curious why wouldnt you recommend any of these? I didnt realize the nern plub wan hospital is 24 hours that closer to me... But better to have an option then none at all... I was recommended the boonsamphan animal hospital for spaying which isnt that far from me, any thought on there if you have an experience? I am inclined now to avoid the soi siam animal hospitals.. But the one further up closer to the railroad isnt too bad.

14 hours ago, taytee said:

Thanks, just curious why wouldnt you recommend any of these? I didnt realize the nern plub wan hospital is 24 hours that closer to me... But better to have an option then none at all... I was recommended the boonsamphan animal hospital for spaying which isnt that far from me, any thought on there if you have an experience? I am inclined now to avoid the soi siam animal hospitals.. But the one further up closer to the railroad isnt too bad.

Why I would not recommend any of the ones I mentioned is because I had noting but bad experience with them , a few resulted in unnecessary death of a pet, terrible service, fake charges and so on. 

keep in mind even though they open at night , staff is minimal, usually least experienced doctor on duty

never used boonsamphan, sorry can not comment. 

Okay, yes same thing here we lost a healthy kitten who went in for a routine spay, just ridiculous and unprofessional service at one on Soi siam they expect everyone to know everything about spaying an animal before going in not to mention they hand her back to us covered in urine. We did end up taking our other cat to the Boonsamphan animal hospital.. We have to wait now though blood test came back about her kidneys were at a high level.

Edited by taytee