Palm tree park coming to Bali Hai

Rimmer

Palm tree park coming to Bali Hai

1371-n2-N-Jan-27-01-City-hires-Nongnooch

PATTAYA:--Nong Nooch Tropical Garden will bring the magical touch it placed on Jomtien Beach’s facelift to the renovation of Bali Hai Pier.

Deputy Mayor Pattana Boonsawad surveyed vacant public land with Nong Nooch Director Kampol Tansajja ahead of plans to turn it into a garden that will serve as a waiting area for Bali Hai and a park to attract tourists.

Kampol said the area is suitable for the sugar palms lining Pattaya Beach. The trees can grow in salty soil and are strong enough to hold up to strong winds.

He said 78 sugar palms will be planted, giving it a similar look to Phuket’s Phomthep Pier viewpoint.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2020-01-29—

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/palm-tree-park-coming-to-bali-hai-285923

Nong Nooch does a fantastic job on their own property but they have done a very poor job on Pattayas beaches......They have a major hard on for Palm trees..They NEVER plant any normal shade trees any more ONLY Palm trees....Its a real bore.... 

Edited by fforest1

5 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

Nong Nooch does a fantastic job on their own property but they have done a very poor job on Pattayas beaches......They have a major hard on for Palm trees..They NEVER plant any normal shade trees any more ONLY Palm trees....Its a real bore.... 

They did a great job at The Chelsea Flower Show too I hear. I am told that Nong Nooch is showing off lots of pics of the owner with Queen Elizabeth. 

On 1/30/2020 at 6:17 AM, fforest1 said:

I've got to disagree with you there. I was sorely disappointed when I went to Nong Nooch expecting to see a really well presented tropical botanical garden a la Chelsea Flower Show awards. I'm guessing all the plastic dinasaurs, red telephone boxes and other man made monstrosities weren't part of that award winning display. Shocking commercial mass tourist money making  tat that a public park in Singapore puts to shame. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

They had a nice park a BaliHai pier untill they built an automated parking garage for how much?

Does that thing even work?

Yeah worked for the contrators who probably received new mercs out of the deal but the actually parking garage is a broken down empty building.