Will rugby be televised by TrueVisions in 2020?

tx22cb

The Set-top Box Guide for the usual channel (669 Setanta) seems to go blank from 1 Feb 2020.

Does that mean that Setanta has moved to a different channel, or are TrueVisions stopping broadcast of the usual rugby games altogether (I have not seen any scrolling message about it)?

If the latter, it will be a bummer for ardent aficionados. Any other way to watch southern hemisphere "Super Rugby" in Thailand?

Grateful for any insight.  Thanks

Just seen that the schedule for Ch 669 has appeared for first week of Feb - so all is OK.  Rugby in Thailand is still alive & k.

Noticed that for this year, Ch 669 will show Six Nations matches Live this weekend, which is new.

However, some Super Rugby matches will not be broadcast Live, but shown delayed.

16 hours ago, tx22cb said:

Just seen that the schedule for Ch 669 has appeared for first week of Feb - so all is OK.  Rugby in Thailand is still alive & k.

Noticed that for this year, Ch 669 will show Six Nations matches Live this weekend, which is new.

However, some Super Rugby matches will not be broadcast Live, but shown delayed.

Is True 669 schedule available on line ? I've looked without success 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:37 AM, gerrygoat said:

Is True 669 schedule available on line ? I've looked without success 

I normally use the "Guide" button on my remote of the TrueVisions set-top box to scroll 1 week's schedules at a time.  That's good enough for me