Coronavirus: Mass screening of tourists and public in Mae Hong Son

webfact

Coronavirus: Mass screening of tourists and public in Mae Hong Son

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that the governor of Mae Hong Son Suwapong Kittiphatphiboon had met with provincial officials and ordered mass screening of visitors and the general public in his province to protect against the coronavirus. 

In Pai district officials were checking temperatures of tourists at two locations namely ban Mae Ping and the Prem Pracha bus station. 

3pm2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The checks are set to go on for at least 30 days in the northern Thai province popular with Chinese and other foreign tourists. 

No cases of the virus have yet been found. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-31

I say that, I'm not writing anything ..
Knowing how conscientious the Thai people are when it comes to maintaining, cleaning, repairing.

( close to absolute zero) ...:post-4641-1156693976:
I would avoid all the hotels where the Chinese are already gone .. when we know how much they like to spit everywhere.
There will only be a few away from the city center "boom boom" hotels where the staff only speak Thai ...

59 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

I say that, I'm not writing anything ..
Knowing how conscientious the Thai people are when it comes to maintaining, cleaning, repairing.

( close to absolute zero) ...:post-4641-1156693976:
I would avoid all the hotels where the Chinese are already gone .. when we know how much they like to spit everywhere.
There will only be a few away from the city center "boom boom" hotels where the staff only speak Thai ...

And I wonder how much depth of knowledge the staff conducting the tests have about what they are doing and why they are doing it.

• Like 2