TE visa, 90 days report and TM28

Hi. 
I am on a 5 years TE visa and it is the first time I am staying here in Phuket for more than 90 days. I will have to submit  my report in the second week of February. I plan to do that in person at the Phuket Town IO. I have always  stayed in Hotels and never rented. I will be signing a long term rental agreement next week for the first time and I have already got all the paperwork for the TM30, the landlord  will present  the documents  to the Immigration himself. 

I will be checking out from the hotel next week and move to the house. Will I need to submit the Form TM28 with the new address?

Hi, instead of having to go in person to file your TM30 at the Phuket IO, you could also register on the IO TM30 website and file your TM30 on-line.

You can do this:

- on behalf of the owner (but using your e-mail address, so that you can file your own TM30s) > to register you would need to upload a copy of the house-book and a (signed) front/back copy of the owner's ID card;

- as tenant of the condo > to register you would need to upload a copy of the rental agreement and the ID-page of your passport.

Saves you a trip to the IO, and having registered and filed your first TM30, it only takes 2 minutes to file subsequent ones.  You can then also file the TM30s of your guests when they need to extend their permission to stay.

I did PM you a comprehensive step-by-step instruction to register on the IO TM30 website and file your TM30s on-line.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi, instead of having to go in person to file your TM30 at the Phuket IO, you could also register on the IO TM30 website and file your TM30 on-line.

You can do this:

- on behalf of the owner (but using your e-mail address, so that you can file your own TM30s) > to register you would need to upload a copy of the house-book and a (signed) front/back copy of the owner's ID card;

- as tenant of the condo > to register you would need to upload a copy of the rental agreement and the ID-page of your passport.

Saves you a trip to the IO, and having registered and filed your first TM30, it only takes 2 minutes to file subsequent ones.  You can then also file the TM30s of your guests when they need to extend their permission to stay.

I did PM you a comprehensive step-by-step instruction to register on the IO TM30 website and file your TM30s on-line.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

Thank you very much for this detailed instructions and your PM.