Credit card debt

45 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Yeah, it's been spent on thai bf / gambling debts and an alcohol and substance addiction.

Of course it has. Must be a good gambling syndicate and drug dealer who accepts a credit card.

• Like 1

It of course smells a bit scammy, building up to a request for money could be very likely.  Has anything been leveraged against the debt, house papers etc, if not what happened with an ex misses was the bank cut the debt by 30 to 40% and said they would not go to court if that was paid before the court date.

Edited by Bangel72
Double accidental post.

1 hour ago, jimn said:

Of course it has. Must be a good gambling syndicate and drug dealer who accepts a credit card.

Regular rocket scientist you are.

I believe that nowadays you can use credit card to withdraw cash, i believe Gambling Syndicate would accept cash.

You need to get out a bit more.

Note - there's also been men on the moon, crazy i know - lol

47 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Regular rocket scientist you are.

I believe that nowadays you can use credit card to withdraw cash, i believe Gambling Syndicate would accept cash.

You need to get out a bit more.

Note - there's also been men on the moon, crazy i know - lol

I tell you what I do believe, you living in cloud cukoo land. You havnt worked it out yet have you?

• Like 1

I have been here 21 years. Is it really possible than she could 560,000 debt? I do not think it is possible. Banks do not lend money on unsecured credit.

The debt is her problem not yours. You probably haven't seen the support for the debt. Just tell her you cannot pay the debt. If she still likes you enjoy, if not find another.