Kalasin: Senior policeman murdered - he is disemboweled and brutally mutilated

webfact

May be more to this tory than we suppose. A 20 year old married woman and a 57 year old cop, wonder if maybe it wasn't attraction so much as intimidation. The husband was tired of his wife being raped could have set him off. I don't see old and young, except in bars with farang of course.  Cop parking his Fortuner outside her house had to be especially galling to the husband.  The cop is dead, not innocent.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

May be more to this tory than we suppose. A 20 year old married woman and a 57 year old cop, wonder if maybe it wasn't attraction so much as intimidation. The husband was tired of his wife being raped could have set him off. I don't see old and young, except in bars with farang of course.  Cop parking his Fortuner outside her house had to be especially galling to the husband.  The cop is dead, not innocent.

A bit of a leap there with the rape accusation!

You have forgotten the way Thais see the Big face and prestige in being wined and dined by a senior policeman and driven around in a Toyota fortuner, when they live in and come from, the sticks!

There is plenty of it goes on upcountry!

All those girls and boys descending on Bangkok and Pattaya, pretending they are ' shy ' and haven't done it before and conning the gullible tourists!!

Where do you think they learned it?

11 hours ago, bander said:

Beer bars in Pattaya are crowded with married thai "ladys".

The thai husband is taking care of they're children in a apartment room while his wife is busy with her customers.

Never heard about any jealousy so far, I guess this police didn't payed the pimp husband enaugh    

I have heard, in the past, of this situation a number of times but in most of those cases the Thai husband wasn't posessive/jealous as long as the Thai Bar-girl wife was bringing money home to HIM.

BUT don't let HIM catch HER with another Thai GUY where there is no money coming HIS way. LOL

12 hours ago, bander said:

The thai husband is taking care of they're children in a apartment room while his wife is busy with her customers.

Never heard about any jealousy so far, I guess this police didn't payed the pimp husband enaugh    

A lot of poor weak husbands don’t mind staying home with their children as long as wifey is bringing home lots of cash. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

YES.    Your theory could be absolutely correct.   The 'Senior' Thai cop could very well have been using his 'position' to intimidate/blackmail the 20 year old wife into a sexual relationship. And, That would be 'Rape' (or the same as Rape).

In any case the Thai Cop's willie is gone as is all the money he spent to 'Buy Up' to his senior status.   ALL GONE.

The RTP Is well known for getting advancement not on your achievments, BUT by buying your way up.  I don't have much doubt that in the Army it works that way too with 'Generals'.

4 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I see many older Thai men with their young mia nois. Usually spot them in the upmarket shopping malls and restaurants (the hiso ones). Men usually well dressed, ladies the same with their designer handbags.

Not hard too spot.

1 hour ago, Catoni said:

A lot of poor weak husbands don’t mind staying home with their children as long as wifey is bringing home lots of cash. 

I can't imagine them not minding. More like accept it's a way to get lots of extra cash. Maybe from up country, no qualification or much education. Not many high earning jobs available.

I remember when the Queen Vic pub was good for meals. If you nipped in for early drink you could see the husbands dropping their wives off at the end of the Soi. Often one or two kids on the bike too. Rather sad really.

Poverty needs addressing.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:29 PM, hotchilli said:

Italian style karma his manhood would have been stuffed in his own mouth...

Not "italian style" but Algerian one;
Those who have studied the end of the Algerian war know how the soldiers of the FLN were butchers vis-à-vis the inhabitants who supported the French army.
Never forget that Algeria was a French department and that this country did not exist before the arrival of the Foreign Legion in the 19th century.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:15 PM, bander said:

Women married in the village therefore not officially;
as for the " husband ", he generally fled as soon as he noticed that the lady was pregnant.
The children of these ladies live in her village and are educated, fed, housed with the lady's parents.

Must stop with urban legends;
almost all of these ladies have no husbands and are therefore there, in Pattaya ,  to look for one.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, webfact said:

Locals concurred telling the press that the dead police officer had a wife but was carrying on with a 20 year old "kik" or mistress. 

They are sure it was her angry husband who murdered the officer. 

...and not the dead cops wife?

AFAIK, <deleted> off Thai blokes normally don't tend to lop off their cuckold's fishing tackle whereas it's an easy flick of the wrist for the average scorned mia luang.

Maybe those Kalasin girls ARE different.

Edited by NanLaew