Gruesome tale of infidelity that led to horrific murder/mutilation of policeman in NE Thailand

webfact

20 minutes ago, Rod the Sod said:

Chill, it was meant as a light-hearted comment. The irony was that to try and cheat and lie ended up in this gruesome outcome. What goes around......Now go and take a Happy Pill misery guts!

Call me what you want, but half ar5ed jokes and irony has very small place where violence owns the room.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:07 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

Revenge?For what?Making love to a woman that he claims as his own?Why not take revenge on the woman who is just as bad?Nobody deserves to be murdered for making love with somebody!

Your opinion. History doesn't support you. 

Duels were fought for such things; wars started; crimes of passion became a defense in some courts; etc etc.

My opinion, someone screws someone else's wife or husband, they get what they deserve. 

Saw a few Romeo's get a kicking over the years; and a few cat-fights. Jealousy is a powerful driver and that line between love and hate is very thing and fragile.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:57 AM, NCC1701A said:

this is also exactly what I was thinking after the cops held me for two hours by the side of the road at night and said I would not live through the night if I did not give them money.  

I had so much rage I wanted to kill them all.    

But then I just went to the ATM and then home and my cat said it was best I just try to forget about it.

Most of us just hear rumors about bad things that happen to others. You get a very different perspective when it happens to you!

• Like 1