Budget haircut in central Bangkok

BillStrangeOgre

On 2/7/2020 at 12:26 AM, bbi1 said:

A Number 2 all over? Get your gf or wife to do it, it's free. Pretty easy to shave the head with hair clippers.

Its also good for brows ,under arm and down the nether regions .

On 2/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, fhickson said:

i got one of those wahl body groomers with attachments. shaves, haircut, nose, body hair, does it all. light enough to travel around with.

haircuts come out better then i used to get at the shop and im always clean shaven...

Same here, cost me 600 baht and have done >50 cuts with it so far including the neighbour's boy and the wifes 2 dogs. Still going strong. Sanitized with some lao khao then a drop of oil to keep the blades running properly.

wahl.jpg.8e08850d63fd8273cd463767daeb1a5c.jpg

Edited by SteveK
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SteveK said:

Same here, cost me 600 baht and have done >50 cuts with it so far including the neighbour's boy and the wifes 2 dogs. Still going strong. Sanitized with some lao khao then a drop of oil to keep the blades running properly.

wahl.jpg.8e08850d63fd8273cd463767daeb1a5c.jpg

Thanks for the info. Can you travel with it in hand luggage?

I tried this once.  First I had electrical issues and then I cut my hair way, way too short.  I like the idea.....if you spend 200 baht every 3 weeks....do the math.  but i also like the idea of having less stuff.  had to throw away my last one, but maybe i'll try again.